After he turned on the car radio, Harry got so Limbaughlized, the police pulled him sensing possible road rage.
Rush Limbaugh thinks of himself as the successor to William F. Buckley.
He is not and never will be. He doesn't have the intellect.But here's his thoughts about the subject after the death of Buckley:
CALLER: Long-time listener. It is my pleasure. When you began speaking about Mr. Buckley, my first thought was that you are now being passed the torch to continue that fight for conservatism.
RUSH: You think so?
CALLER: Yes, I do, sir. You are more important now to this fight than ever before.
RUSH: You're right.
CALLER: Yes. I know I'm right.
(From The Guardian.UK.ca)
Is Rush Limbaugh the new leader of the Republican party?
Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh isn't a big fan of Barack Obama. In fact, Limbaugh said on his programme that he hopes Obama fails as president. Some of this animosity is due to the fact that while lobbying for the passage of his stimulus plan, President Obama told Republicans 'You can't just listen to Rush Limbaugh and get things done.'
So, what do you think? Is Rush Limbaugh the new leader of the Republican party? Should President Obama respond to Limbaugh?
- Words do not kill.
- Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.
- The NAACP should have riot rehearsal. They should get a liquor store and practice robberies.
- They're 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares? [about African Americans]
- Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?
- I'm going to tell you, what's good for al-Qaeda is good for the Democratic Party in this country today.
- Hugo, Cesar — whatever. A Chavez is a Chavez. We've always had problems with them.
- They oughtta change Black History Month to Black Progress Month and start measuring it.
- This is really shameless of Michael J Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting.
- It's so simple: I am a conservative who puts the country first, not a political party or a particular nominee.
- It's called Operation Chaos. The dream end, I mean, if people say what is your exit strate... strategery, the dream end of this is that if this keeps up to the convention, and we have a replay of Chicago 1968, with burning cars, protests, fires, literal riots, and all of that, that's the objective here.
- Screw the world. Do you really think we ought to govern ourselves based on what the world thinks of us?
- I mean, let's face it, we didn't have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back; I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.
- You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.
- Compassion is no substitute for justice.
Just a thought.