Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sarah Palin is "Pro Choice" !!


Not About Abortions, Silly, But About Gays!


But as for homosexuality, I am not going to judge Americans and the decisions that they make in their adult personal relationships. I have one of my absolute best friends for the last 30 years happens to be gay, and I love her dearly. And she is not my 'gay friend,' she is one of my best friends who happens to have made a choice that isn't a choice I would have made.

Considering the things Sarah Palin has enlightened us about, it really isn't surprising that she believes homosexuality is a choice. I mean, she thinks that Adam and Eve cavorted with dinosaurs 6000 years ago, so from her sage wisdom we can deduce that she thinks people would pick a lifestyle that could get them seriously bashed and kicked out of their homes by the same people who go to her church. Why, that's only common sense.


Isn't it?

From what she has told us about her beliefs, she seems to be straddling this very shaky fence: placating the Christian Right at all times, while trying not to sound bigoted. A question to her "dearest, bestest friend in the world": are you out yet? I'll bet the reason Sarah doesn't introduce you as her "gay friend" is because she doesn't want people to know you're gay.

So, if you're out of the closet, maybe you wouldn't mind
telling us your name? What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? After all, if anyone tries to harm you in anyway, I'm sure Sarah will be there to support and protect you, right?

Got gay friends, Sarah? PROVE IT!

Sorry, Sarah, but I must stay true to my beliefs, one of which is "A politician is guilty before proven innocent." If you have had a gay friend for 30 years but not said anything about it, you realize that, in a sense, you just "outed" her: all of your other friends will be looking back 30 years and guessing who that Lesbian is. Does she have a partner also in the closet? Worse yet.

No matter how hard she tries to look "open-minded", Palin can't disguise the fact that she's the Christian Right's dream girl.



No comments: