Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Weekend Break - Going To A Garden Party

Actually, My Own...


I live in a world of hypocritical evil: the righteously arrogant among us are always battering at my faith in humanity. So sometimes it's necessary to get away from it all. The last day has been such a break, with planting things at my Community Garden (Park Merced, San Francisco, CA). You couldn't possibly enjoy it as much as I did, but I still want to share:

(feel  free to click on the pic to enlarge).


First, a trip to the nursery        Then on to the community Garden               













 Planted Diaschia in the 4 
corners of my 4x4 plot  thes rest are pics of neighboring plots                                                                                                                                             






























































No comments: