Saturday, April 11, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!

But Not To Christofascists!

By now, everyone knows my take on organized religion: it's responsible for some of the world's greatest pain and suffering. So I'm wishing everyone a Happy Easter in the name of an unknown and unknowable creator, celebrating the life that was given us and the rebirth we see upon the earth and within ourselves.

Please read the post below if you haven't already done so. Yes, it's rambling and fairly blasphemous in it own way, but I can't stress how much hypocrisy is practiced during holidays, especially by Christofascists.

I'll try to be back on Monday (probably with updated notes on Rick Warren). Until then, have a safe and wonderful Easter. And enjoy the post and the images I've been able to cobble together for this Easter season!



No comments: