Saturday, November 8, 2008

Did YouTube Censor Campbell Brown?

I went to the Think Progress site that had this title:

Campbell Brown rips McCain aides for blaming Palin for McCain loss:
‘You picked her.’


Then I went to the article and here was a great quote:


BROWN: To those McCain aides who say she is the reason they lost this election… can I please remind you of one thing: you picked her. You are the ones who supposedly vetted her, and then told the American people she was qualified for the job. You are the ones who after meeting her a couple of times, told us she was ready to be just one heartbeat away from the Presidency. … If Sarah Palin is the reason some voters chose Barack Obama, that is no one’s fault but your own.
Watch it:

A YouTube video screen with Campbell Brown was below, but when I clicked it, I got "Sorry, this video is no long available."

Huh?

I went to the YouTube site and canvassed all the Campbell Brown videos it had and, sure enough, zero. YouTube can't be THAT Republican, can it? Remember when John Hagee had all of his videos pulled? Did the Republican aides have this one expunged?

This video was only 7 hours old.

Hmmm. Just a thought.


1:20AM PT Update:

Here's the video. I found it after going through dozens of tries and other Campbell Brown videos. So I still ask...what gives?

No comments: